To those getting started with the Weight Loss Tool Kit ... this is the protocol I followed:
I started with the colon cleanse first (for two weeks).
I used the appetite control oil immediately and continually.
I waited until the colon cleanse was done and then I started the weight loss pill.
I used the appetite control oil immediately and continually.
I waited until the colon cleanse was done and then I started the weight loss pill.
I also cut back on carbs...and ate more protein.
I never go back for seconds and I leave at least 1/4 of my food on the plate.
I now control the food and not the other way around!
I now control the food and not the other way around!
I also started walking more and even use an ellipitical on occasion. I will admit, I do nothing that could even be remotely considered a "work out" ;-). Yet...I feel it is IMPORTANT to get MOVING!
When you do reach goal weight, just find out what you can add back in without making the scales go up ;-). For instance, perhaps you can eat toast with your egg and still remain the same weight...where as before you might have only been able to have eggs.
Also...when you reach this point, weighing yourself every other day is a good idea.
If you vary more than a pound or two...tweak the food intake.
While still losing weight I recommend only once a week weigh ins.
Hope this helps..more tips coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment